№ 1745 SUNNY YELLOW ON A RAINY DAY

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
OMG I am still running late on my list of items I want to show you.
This fabulous yellow hat and coat are part of this round of The Liaison Collaborative
Theme this round is Rainy Days and the event is open until April 30th so you need to hurry.
The hat is called Indra Hat and is from GizzA.
The coat is called Little Trench Coat *Primrose Yellow* and is from {poppy}
 
Body Maitreya Lara 4.1
Head CatWa Lona
 
Skin Essences @ Shiny Shabby  Charlie
More about this skin in later posts because it deserves a better view then this picture.
 
Pose Exposeur Props & Poses Cowgirl Up!
 
 
I made a little harbour side on my second life home.
You are free to visit *** Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***
Leave you pictures at *** Beautiful  4  Seasons  *** Flickr group I love to see your work.

Comments

  1. Hi Inkie, I am sorry but I have to correct you... the little trench coat is not by Neve, but by our brand Poppy! Thanks for supporting us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts