№ 1721 NOT A HANDYWOMAN

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
When it comes to domestic repairs I totally suck.
When I was I child I alreay sucked with Lego and other building play toys and it went to wors from there.
Preparing my bike ... so needed living in Holland ..... hopeless .....
Crawling under my leaking sink trying to make the dripping stop .... ineffective ....
Buying a Ikea cupboard in a do-it-yourself kit .... after months the cupboard is still standing in loose parts.
Hurray for all the handymans, jack of all trades and man of all work out there who lend me a hand if I need one.
 
Good luck to all the builders out there and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head LeLutka   Cate ( Bento ready )
Skin *YS&YS* Elena Tone 02
 
Hair ~Tableau Vivant~  @  K U S T O M 9 Ariana
Hairbase ~Tableau Vivant~ @ K U S T O M 9   LeLutka HB7a
Open until April 9th
 
Flowers *LODE*  @ Shiny Shabby Passiflora Wreath [spring]  *GACHA RARE*
Tattoo ARISE @ Shiny Shabby  Mella Tattoo
 
Carpenter's Hut & Carpenter Table & Tools DaD DESIGN @ Shiny Shabby  Lumberland Gacha
Open until April 15th
 
Jacket Sabotage @ Nº21 OffShoulder Denim Jacket Dark
Open until April 12th
 
Pipe [ kunst ] @ ~uber~  Blair Pipe
Open until April 23rd
 
Pants Legal Insanity  @  Très Chic Anja Ripped  Jeans
Glasses Izzie's Good Old Glasses
 
Pose oOo Studio @ Shoetopia Shoes! Sits Shoe Fair
 

Comments

Popular Posts