№ 1704 LAZY SUNDAY AFTERNOON

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
This is my lucky week in Second Life.
A very good friend, who moved permanently to real life 2 years ago, was in my IM box this week.
Like the past 2 years did not happen, we start talking for hours and hours.
For how long she is going to be in world ?
I don't know I just count my second life blessings talking to her.
And if she needs bento mesh head advice for sure she can ask me and we go shopping.
 
Yay !! I am accepted to the Seasons Story blog group for the next 2 rounds, Spring and Summer !!
Spring will run in April and Summer in July and because it is not a permanent slot I applied.
This event match perfectly with my second life home *** Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***
So I can not wait until April and the Seasons Story's Spring round.
 
On this picture I am showing Lona the latest CatWa Bento ready mesh head release.
You can buy the head at Skin Fair 2017 until March 26th.
The tattoo is from .:: Supernatural ::. called  Peaceful Tattoo available on Skin Fair 2017 as well.
 
The cute and fabulous skin  called Clary is from - Glam Affair- available at Collabor88
The skin comes in 7 skintones and I am wearing the Jamaica tone on this picture.
You can buy 6 different lipstick appliers separate, on this picture I used one from  SET 5
/erratic/  Priscilla  Satin Babydoll  Floral 3 @ Collabor88
Ingenue Ulla Sneakers  Cherry @ Collabor88
This rounds theme of Collabor88 is Lazy & Chill and will be open until April 6th.
 
Hair *Dura-B&G* @ TMD 77-MIX A
Shopping Gallery The Mens Dept Open until March 31st.
 
DRD  Vagabond  Canopy BedThe Arcade  *GACHA RARE*
Shopping Gallery The Arcade Open until March 31st.
 
Pose Del May Cat Chat
 

Comments

Popular Posts