Sunday, March 05, 2017

№ 1696 SCARS AND ROSES

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Today pictures with my shadow settings off, my computer and second life are not best of friends right now.
I tried a gazillion time to make at least one picture with shadows .. but in vain.
Breath in breath out .... I am not going to toss my computer out of the window .....
Relax and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
CatWa Catya  ( Bento Ready )
Skin  *YS&YS*  @ We ❤ Role-Play Immortal Skin Applier
Hair *ARGRACE* Tokiwa Reds
Corset Dress [Cynful] @ Kinky Monthly Take Note Set Dark Purple
Open until March 19th Kinky Monthly Shopping Gallery
Shoes Amacci Shoes Vienna
This shoe texture is part of the FatPack.
Starting on March, 7th @3pmslt
Pose Ma Vie. Equilibrium 06
 
Flowers on the Back {anc} Secret Garden Rose { Goth Pack }

No comments:

Post a Comment