№ 1689 ROSE GARDEN AT NIGHT

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
The past view day's my internet connection is a little bit off.
Slow or not loading webpages and not be able to be on second life.
It is not a personal problem, it is a provider related thing, but it makes clear that when this happens I am a little bit off myself as well.
When the problems start, I still have a sence of humor about it but ... as longer it takes the more cranky I get.
It is completely out of my controle to solve it and there are a lot of other things I could do but ....
Hello I am inkie, I am hooked on the net, an online junkie, a word wide web addict...
Like I had  drugs related problems in the past, now I am going cold turkey when I can not get online.
Good that I have a back up supplier trough my mobile network and phone.
Do I need to follow a 12 step program to unhook myself ?
 
Happy internetting and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head LeLutka  Simone 2.6 (Bento ready)
Skin  Essences  @ Shiny Shabby Leah ( Medium02)
Hair TRUTH  HoneyAna VIP February
Make room for the Truth VIP group and spent L$350 to join, every linden well spent.
Every month a fabulous hair gift with 2 styles and all colors in the same pack.
Flowers in Hair  *LODE* Grapes and Roses [pink grapes] *GACHA RARE*
Top Atomic @ Nº21 Vitality Top Wine
Pants Ricielli   Jeans Leggings
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement Orihime
 
Flowers on the Back {anc} Secret Garden Rose { Goth Pack }
 
 
Rose Garden Lyrics ʘ͜͡ʘ   
 

Comments

Popular Posts