№ 1685 NASTY GERMS

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
OMG those nasty germs, I am  feeling weak and sick al over again.
A nasty cough and a bad stomach pain, making me lay in bed feeling sorry for myself.
I really hope that I feel better soon.
 
Enjoy your good health and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head LeLutka  Simone 2.5 (Bento ready)
Skin Essences @ KUSTOM9  Anke Medium02
Hair Base ~Tableau Vivant~ @ KUSTOM9 LeLutka HB4
Hair ~Tableau Vivant~ @ KUSTOM9 Pompom Pigtails
Eyes IKON Hope Eyes Oxidation
Ears [MANDALA] Steking Ears
Top [VALE KOER] @ Collabor88 Crophoodie Lightblue
Skirt Vinyl @ Collabor88 Troy Skirt Pak Purple  
Leggings  Vinyl @ Collabor88 Maya Leg Sleeves Pak Navy
 
Pose Del May Cricked Back Male
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts