№ 1655 ..... THAT IS THE QUESTION

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
To work out or not to work out that is the question.
Do I got New Years resolutions for 2017 ?
I know I have some issues that needs to be addressed.
After the Holiday season where I ate too much,  I need to take care of what I eat, so no more chocolate and sweets.
Working out resolutions as well ?
Naaahhh I can resolute what I want but I know I am not going tred mills and do push ups.
For sure I am not a runner and yoga is not my cup of tea as well.
 
Another issue is my second life inventory number that need to be less then it is now.
So the next weeks I will do a clean sweep to get rid of my clutter.
 
Have a healty 2017 and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head LeLutka  SIMONE 2.0. ( Bento Ready )
Skin - Glam Affair- Sammy
Hair eXxEsS Mermelda B
Top Addams  Culture  Top Pink
Shorts on Legging Legal Insanity @ Anybody  Misty Leggings & Shorts 
Earmufs Razor in BishBox December Posh Ear Muffs
BishBox is a monthly subscription box for the wild and crazy grrrls of Second Life. 
Each month you’ll receive 15 high quality items from SL’s top designers – straight to your inventory. 
 

Pose and Weight Bench PILOT
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts