№ 1654 PRO PIXEL FUR PART II

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Tuesday I told in my last post that  I am pro pixel fur.
And that statement made some people kind of not happy.
Two of them were in my IM box telling me that a real animal  lover,  would made a different choise.
In their opinion, me wearing pixel fur and being so bold about it, shows that I am not an animal lover at all.
They take their love  for animals to the next virtual level and are pixel vegan as well.
Does my love for pixel fur prove that I don't like animals ?
Does the fact that I smoke  on my second life pictures, prove that I think smoking is a smart thing to do ?
Thank you for reading my blog posts and thank you for  letting me in on your opinion.
I still stand tall for the fact that I am an animal lover and me showing pixel fur does not change that.
And me wearing fur boots in this picture, is this my way to show you I don't care about your opinion ?
Not at all I just had the boots and I just needed to wear them and show them off.
 
Happy reading and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa Catya  ( Bento Ready )
Skin - Glam Affair- @ K U S T O M 9   Alba  *GACHA *
Hair Entwined Poppy
Jacket & Top !APHORISM! Easy Rider Jacket Tan
Jeans Izzie's Twinnie Jeggings Appliers
Perfect appliers to work with boots and longer top clothing they come in Belleza, Slink and Maiteya options.
Boots *COCO* FurBoots Brown
Muffler C'est la vie! Leonie Muffler Moss *GACHA*
Glasses fame femme Midina Shades Black
 
Pose *Le Poppycock* Drunk & Dirty
 
Barn Trompe Loeil  @ ~uber~  Easton Restored Barn
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts