№ 1595 SECOND LIFE OFF DAY

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Grrr second life is a total disaster today, letting me crash over and over again.
Took me more time then I planned, to finely complete just this one picture.
I did some photoshopping on the hair to get just a little bit more movement and motion to the picture.
For now, no more picture taking today, keeping my fingers crossed sl will be more user friendly tomorrow.
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Candy
Skin - Glam Affair- @ Salem Aurelia Horror Editon *GACHA*
Hair no.match @ HairO'Logy No Sleep
HairO'Logy is always open from the 10th until 30th Each Month
Jacket & Top fame femme @ Shiny Shabby Denim Shirt & Sara Top Green
This round of Shiny Shabby is open until October 15th so only a short time left.
Scarf EVIE @ Cosmopolitan Event Mary Scarf Green
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement Shattered Mind 14
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts