№ 1591 TYPICAL DUTCH

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
For me, coming from Holland, windmills and wooden shoes are typical Dutch things from the past.
In the list of 30 Typical Dutch Things the windmills are still number one and the clogs come on 3th place.
For me typical Dutch is going to the  coffeeshops to smoke my weed and riding  a bike as main source of transportation.
So I made this second life picture in a  little homage to my home country.
 
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
The bike is made by Andraus Thor from ..::THOR::.. and is a gacha item on  the You Gacha Event
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Thumble
Skin - Glam Affair- @ Salem Aurelia Polar 11
Top & Skirt =Zenith= @ The Project Se7en Autumn School Uniform Blue
Tights Maitreya Footless Tights
Dog [Black Bantam]  @ The Chapter Four Older Basset Hound Brown *GACHA*
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts