№ 1567 SECOND LIFE KITCHEN QUEEN

 
Click the picture te get a closer view.
 
In real life I don't like cooking at all.
I know how to prepare a meal and I do it  because I love to eat, but I drag myself to the kitchen.
If I was a rich girl I would be eating out every day ... or have my personal sous chef.
 
Enjoy your meal and have fun while you food shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Thumble
Hair Vanity Hair Like A Fool
Jacket & Pants [Azuchi] @ ~uber~ Mila Black
Boots fri.day @ COLLABOR88  Piper Boots
Glasses 7mad;Ravens™ @   The Book of Daniël  Dani Sunglasses
 
Pose & Chair HAIKEI Cloth Covered Old Chair
 
Kitchen Stove DRD @ The Arcade *GACHA*
Table HAIKEI  End of the Day *GACHA*
Country Kitchen Apple Pie {what next} @ COLLABOR88 
 Country Kitchen Blackberry Pie {what next} @ COLLABOR88 
Country Kitchen Cookbook {what next} @ COLLABOR88 
Apple Fall Gourds in Vintage Bowl @ FaMESHed
Apple Fall Sourbread Loaf in Tin @ FaMESHed  *FREE GIFT*
Apple Fall  Poppy Seed Loaves @ FaMESHed
Apple Fall  Classic Dining Chair @ FaMESHed
Dog Fawny  My Little Puppy 9 *GACHA*
.:revival:. Broom Set @ FaMESHed
Grocery Bag Tartessos Arts
  Drying Rack Dutchie
 
 
Rich Girl Lyrics ʘ͜͡ʘ   
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts