№ 1562 PIXELSTYLES FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHERS PART 3

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
New Happy inkie News in this post.
There is a new online second life magazine called Second U Magazine
One of my pictures won 1st prize in a portrait contest from the skin brand Essences.
Go to page 85 of the magazine and you can see  my winning picture.
Winning this prize gave me courage to work on my portrait skills some more.
 
My favorite portrait photographer is Oksana Jewell her work is just mindblowing.
I have a long way to go before I even come close to what this girl is showing.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Thumble
( My favorite CatWa mesh head for sure )
You got until September 15th to visit this round of Shiny Shabby so hurry !!
Ears [MANDALA] Steaking Ears
Eyes IKON Promise Eyes Green
Dress !gO! @ The Book of Daniël  Daniela Dress Mallow
 
Pose Ma Vie.  Revealed 03
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts