№ 1560 FABULOUS FA CREATIONS

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Sandie Saenz from FA Creations made this fabulous shorts and top.
The leather  Faith top comes in 8 bright colors and the Birdie shorts got 6 different patterns.
 
The new CatWa  head is called Thumble and I feel I finely found my mesh head match.
I just love the mature look and feel of this face and it is matching so well with all the different skin options I got.
On this picture I am wearing an ESSENCES skin called Zara.
You got until September 15th to TP to Shiny Shabby to get your hands on this applier.
The luscious hair is a =DeLa*= creation called Emily and is on display at ~uber~ until September 23rd.
 
Pose & Stool Artis @ Expose Events  "In to you "Chair Posing Prop
Open until September 27th
 
Fence with Quilt  R(S)W  Fall Leaves
Grass Studio Skye Wild Grass Type 6 Olive
 
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts