№ 1551 COME RAIN OR COME SHINE

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
 
Searching  Google on a rainy Sunday morning : "Come rain or come shine" gives me 4 times the same song.
Billie Holiday, Ray Charles, Frank Sinatra and Ella Fritzgerald how to deside witch on is my favorite.
 
Come Rain or Come Shine Lyrics ʘ͜͡ʘ  
 
I'm gonna love you like nobody's loved you
Come rain or come shine
High as a mountain and deep as a river
Come rain or come shine
 
This weekend I am "baby sitting" the dog of a friend who is on a short trip.
And when I look outside, the rain is falling and the dog is wiggeling his tail because he needs a walk.
Times like this I know why I am "a cat person".
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Dyana
Skin ESSENCES @ Cosmopolitan Event Amara *NEW*
 
Hair Exile @ The Arcade Hot: 6 Fantasy 1 *GACHA* 
This round of the Arcade I only did some yardsale shopping at The Spare Gacha
This way I  pick the items I want and don't get lost in a pile of the same items I never use.
 
Jacket *COCO* @ FaMESHed Leather BikerJacket Black
Dress [MODA] Tasha Leather Dress
Boots Candy Doll @ FaMESHed Gata Boots Black
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement Stephanie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

Comments

Popular Posts