№ 1519 AUGUST UPDATE FROM THE CROSSROADS

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
OMG It is hard to stay on track with all the different shopping events.
I am not complaining I just love to shop but almost every day another event is opening ....
Keeping up with the second life shopping carousel makes my pixel head spinning.
Piling up to much stuff in my inventory, goodies I never have time to use.
It is official now :  I give up, trying to keep up with the second life event madness.
If and when I make it on time it is fine ... if not it is oke as well.
And maybe I challenge myself to skip events ..... just maybe ...
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Head CatWa Destiny V4.9
Hair MINA HairThe Crossroads Riva
Opens August 3th
Top & Pants & Shirt on Waist Legal Insanity @  The Crossroads Dirty Jeans
Glasses fame femme  @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair Medina Shades Black
Bubblegum Le Coq D'or Bubblegum Blue *GACHA*
 
Pose with Skateboard *EverGlow* Skateboard Pack #1 Pose 07 
 

Comments

Popular Posts