№ 1518 MESH BODY ADDICTS

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
When it comes to mesh I was not a second life trend setter for sure.
At the contrary, I think I was the last one standing using a viewer that did not support mesh.
But I did an 180 degree turn and now I am a mesh addict.
 
For all who are in to mesh as well visit the
Mesh Body Addicts Fair also known as the MBA Fair
2 Sims all about mesh clothing , heads , body's and skin appliers.
 
Open August 1st on 12:01AM until August 21st.
 
 
 Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Head LAQ ~ Avatars. Trinity 1.0
Skin Applier [theSkinnery]  @ Mesh Body Addicts Quiana
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ @ ~uber~ Lila
Top LAZYBONES @ Très Chic Lattice Crop Top Black
Tattoo [White~Widow]  @ Cosmopolitan Events Nerve Black
Pants Vinyl~uber~ Halsey Jeans Pak Light Blue
 
Birds {anc} Swallow *GACHA*
Tree Little Branch_MysticBirch
 Druids Temple Ruins *HEXtraordinary*
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts