№ 1491 TAKING MY RIGHT TO WHINE

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Before you start reading this ... if you ever read what I write here .. this will be a whining mail.
 
I want Sunshine !! We , and we are the people living in Holland, we are getting way to much rain.
Is there a Nexit for the Netherlands  possible to get away from the rains? 
Where can I sign up for the potition to get this done ?
And NO I don't want to hear that this is not a real problem.
That there are far more worst issues going on in the world right now.
Tell that to my hair, looking like a drowned cat coming home from work and tell that to my festival plans I have for this Summer.
I keep telling  myself ....  behind every cloud ( with rains ) is a silver lining ... the Summer just started ..
 after rain comes the rainbow ..... bla bla bla ....
I am going  to take a long hot shower and get an early night, tomorrow it will be better ..... it better  be ....
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
 Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Head CatWa Dyana *NEW*
Skin Applier - Glam Affair- @ K U S T O M 9 Aurore *GACHA*
Flowers in Hair Astralia Country Flowers Pink
Top & Bottoms *{Junbug}* @ Summerfest '16 Splash Me
Bag Bauhaus Movement @ Shiny Shabby Mavi Purse White/Silver
Glasses The Xhale Vega Shades Pink
Ice Cream ( Sorry no idea and can  not trace it back to a creator or store )
 
Decorations & Scenery
 
Hat ( on the stool )  BAIASTICE @ Summerfest '16 Foulard Straw Hat
Outdoor Bar dust bunny @  Summerfest '16
Coconut & Pineapple Drinks dust bunny @  Summerfest '16
Sandwich & Hawaiian Cocktail O.M.E.N @ Summerfest '16 
 

Comments

Popular Posts