№ 1449 UPDATE ON MY INVENTORY

 
Click the picture to get a better view.
 
On February 29th I was so proud of myself. I labeled and unpacked everyting in my inventory.
 
This was my last inventory comment :
Cleaning round before  I ended up with 54.920 with some deleting current numbers are .. 51.067
My goal is to get the numbers under the 50.000 , I will keep you posted.
 
Well after 2 Months shopping madness my iventory number is going crazy.
57.302 and it is a combat zone, a pile of clutter with packed and unpacked boxes.
I buy faster then I can use is all and my blogger to do list is getting longer with every shopping step I take.
 
So I made some decisions.
I left some brand blogger groups I blogged for.
There is only so much I can do and in the Summer  I need some extra time.
Time to sit in the grass to smoke some grass without me thinking all the time, I "must" log in to get my list done.
I stopped being the blog manager for the Mina Hair bloggers group as well.
It started to feel like "work" and I got a manager job in real life and I don't want that in second life.
I also made a new shopping rule for myself. On every event I can buy maximum 4 items.
 
Good luck finding inner peace and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Head CatWa Sarah V4.8.
Skin - Glam Affair- @ The Gacha Garden Clara Polar 02 RARE
Hair *ARGRACE* Mayu *NEW*
Dress TETRA @ K U S T O M 9 Gradiant Bandage Dress Roses
Cardigan *COCO* @ FaMESHed CardiganOverShoulder Floral
FaMESHed celebrating 4 years anniversary with lots of free gifts for VIP members.
Necklace ERSCH @ The Gacha Garden Gerbara Necklace 08
 
Pose Ma Vie. MiaMai Model Pose Pulse 01
 
unKindess Spring Cleaning Clothes Line White @ FaMESHed
unKindess  Spring Cleaning Clothes Basket @ FaMESHed
 

Comments

Popular Posts