№ 1425 FABULOUS SUNNY SUNDAY

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Yes I am a "Lara" girl.
I bought other mesh body's but I wear the Maitreya mesh body all the time.
Onyx LeShelle owner of Maitreya is renewing and updating her cloting line.
In time, more and more pieces are getting a Lara version.
If you bought a piece earlyer and they update it you can go to the Redelivery Terminal in the main store.
I updated this Blooming Wrap Dress and it fits my Lara body perfectly.
When it comes to controling my inventory numbers I am a "deleter" but his dress is a keeper for sure.
 
Don't forget to visit the Pose Lover Event it will be open until 10th April ( midnight )
You will find this parasol pose set  with the parasol called Sunny Day from Q Poses
 
Enjoy your Sunny Sunday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.5
Skin - Glam Affair-  @ K U S T O M 9 Nell *GACHA*
Hair *Amacci Hair* Samoa
Glasses PANAVIA Maricat Pearl Pink
 
Waltzer Chair  Cheeky Pea @ FaMESHed
 

Comments

Popular Posts