№ 1403 PIXEL PIZZA BREAK


Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
When I walked over the Skin Fair 2016 it was obvious that skin appliers for the different mesh heads are well present.
For me being a mesh head addict a heavenly place to be.
In some Second Life groups I am member of the question was :
If you are not a mesh head user is the Skin Fair still worth your visit ?
And my answer is a convincing yes.
On this pictures I am showing Yana made by Mr.Lambert ( Inka Mexicola ) from ESSENCES
 In posts to come I will try to review more skins for the regular second life body and face.
 
Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
For Maitreya body appliers to match this skin visit the ESSENCES mainstore.
Ears [MANDALA] Steking Ears
Eyes IKON  Hope Eyes Oxidation
Hair *Amacci* Hair @ Hair OLogy Sima
 

Next stop to shop is the Pose Fair 2016.
Pose makers and creators are not giving enough credits for their contributions to the pictures.
Without poses I would be lost as a photographer and my pictures would be without meaning.
On the first picture I am using a pose prop with pizza boxes from the pose shop
The prop comes with 2 poses so you can have a pizza party with your friend.
On the headshots  I am using a free gift pose from Aerial Poses available at the Pose Fair as well. 
 
There are two Monthly shopping evenst having an anniversary and that means free gifts.
One is Shiny Shabby where I picked up this trunk from Apple Fall
The other event is The Liaison Collaborative where I got this free painting from Kalopsia
and the photocamara and pictures from [Toiz]
 
Sweater Dress  =Zenith=  Twin Bow Dress Red
Socks =Zenith=  BaybyDoll Long Socks Red
 
Chair & Pillow & Flower Pots & Watering Can & Hat
Bunny +Half-Deer+ @ COLLABOR88 March Secret Garden Bunny
Lamp [ zerkalo ] Vintage Entryway  Lamp *GACHA RARE*
 
Enjoy your Sunday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts