№ 1358 SO DONE WITH WINTER

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
This will be my last picture I took on a Winter themed  ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***
At least the last picture this round.
Yesterday I woke up and suddenly I was tired of the pixel Winter season.
The white of the snow did hurt my eyes and I felt  Spring in my real life heart so it was time to move on.
In my inventory I have still tons of scarfs and Winter clothing but I will look for another Winter place to use for my photoshoots then.
 
Enjoy the early Spring in your heart and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CATWA Annie V4.3
Skin Glam Affair @ COLLABOR88 Lia
Hair Vanity Hair Goth Shine
Coat R.icielli @ On9 Hedda 07 Coat Beige *GACHA*
Boots fri.day Jessica Boots Redwood *January 2016 GROUP GIFT*
Glasses HAYSURIZA Eyewear  Fox No.2 Tortoiseshell
Clutch *LpD* Garbo Clutch Brown
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts