№ 1357 HAIROLOGY AND MORE


 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
Because I had major issusses with second life the past weeks I made a lot of pictures on my platform.
For some reason I could not transport myself away from my home and on the floor I kept crashing a lot.
Good for my second life shopping budget but very frustrating as well.
Now I am good ... for now .... I will keep my fingers crossed.
 
Happy Sunday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
1st Picture
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.4
Skin [theSkinnery] @ The Seasons Story  Dunya LeLutka Applier
Hair MINA Hair @ Hairology Pearl
Until January 30th
Necklace MURRAY @ COLLABOR88 Sophie Necklace Pale Jade
 
Pose [Shi.S.] Poses Pose Collection #3
 
2nd Picture
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CATWA Annie V4.3
Skin Glam Affair @ COLLABOR88 Lia
Hair *PINK HUNSTLER*  @ Hairology  8120
Coat and Sweater C'est la Vie ! @  The Seasons Story Leah Coat Khaki
Pants [sYs] @ Shiny Shabby Sully Trousers Brown
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts