№ 1349 KINKY PIXEL INKIE

 
Click picture to get a closer view.
 
Today second life is treating me well,  so time to make more pictures.
Because of last weeks problems in here I am behind on my bloggers to do list.
 
 
 
Freaky
free week to be kinky
touch me
feel me
fervently
frequently
finger suck my pinkie
super freaky
superbly kinky
slowly
seductively
touch me
feel me
fervently
frequently
finger suck my pinkie
creamy substance
oozing
from my twinkie
 
                                                                 Copyright © 2016 Sebastian Aaron Baez
Happy Sunday and have fun while you shop until your drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.4
Skin Glam Affair Laura
Tattoo [White~Widow] Dreamcatcher
Ears [MANDALA]  Steking Ears
Bikini Top / erratic / Beth Bikini Pink
Pants KITJA Jazz Leggings Black
Earrings {Zaara} @ COLLABOR88 Sarika Feather Earrings Tropical
Cap AZOURY @ On9 LuQus Headwear Onyx
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts