№ 1348 THERE IS NO ANGRY WAY TO SAY BUBBLES

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Second Life and I are not bet of friends right now.
And I inkie pinkie promise it is not my fault !
My pixel ass keeps on crashing and I loos my inventory on every crash.
 I followed  all the second life emergency steps but finely gave up and went back to NetFlix.
In the midst of the crisis I managed to make this one  picture.
 I keep my fingers crossed ... it seems to be ok ... for now ....
 
This months theme of Très Chic is Rustic Romance
And how romantic is this juimpsuit with coat in one piece made by the talented Giz Seorn of GizzA
The suit comes in 4 different color packs and each pack comes with 2 options.
They are on display at Très Chic this whole month.
The fabulous updo hair called Vivian from :::Phoenix:: are for sale at Très Chic as well.
 
Enjoy your Sunday without frustrations  and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.4
Skin ESSENCES at K U S T O M 9   Tarja
Necklace MURRAY @ COLLABOR88 Sophie Necklace Quartz
 
Pose *Inertia Slightly
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts