№ 1335 *FRISLAND* STORYBOOK

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
On my second life journy I stopped at *Frisland*  in Winter decortation.
This place  still is and always be one of my favorite places.
By paying a small fee you can  become a  *Frisland* VIP member and that gives you rez rights for poses and smal props.
Just use common sence and clean after yourself.
On my scale of Picture Perfect Places I rate this place ✭✭✭✭✭+  
 
 
Make this 1st of January the best day ever and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head LOGO Alex v3.0
Skin applier for mesh Head Belleza @ TLC Sophie
Hair Bold & Beauty Delilah
Coat =Zenith=  @ ~uber~ Cape Coat Brown
Pants Maitreya  Mesh Zipper Jeans #3
Shoes [VALE KOER] @ ~uber~  Lumbertrail Boots Backyard
 
Pose *agapee* photo-pose058(M)
 

Comments

Popular Posts