№ 1334 HAVE A BUBBLY 2016 FULL OF L❥VE

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Because my rave days are over no New Years Eve on pills and cocaine anymore.
Just a quiet day at home with  friends and I could not be happier.
Going to smoke some of  my New Years weed , drink  bubbles and watch the fire works.
 
I wish everybody a fabulous 2016 and let us only blow bubbles of love.
 
Special love to my bestie Isabelle Scavio and  her girls may 2016 be a peacefull one.
Brookly Outlounder I know you and your girls are out there, have a year full of love as well.
 
To all the second life designers and creators I wish you a creative year.
To all my fellow bloggers [SL] Blogger Support happy 2016  
Mina Nakamura and all the Mina Hair bloggers lets get all in to the Mina Hair Challenge in 2016.
 
Don't look back in regrets but always walk foreword in hope.
Have fun while you shop until you drop in 2016.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head LOGO Alex v3.0
Skin applier for mesh Head Belleza @ TLC Sophie
Hair analog dog Scream Cheese
Sweater The Secret Store @ COLLABOR88 December  Katya Sweater Mustard
Pants The Secret Store @ COLLABOR88 December Masha Pants Mustard
Slippers REIGN. @ TLC Lamby Slippers White
Scarf Izzie's  Winter Scarf Stripes
 
Pose & Glass [Shi.S.] Poses Happy New Year Pose
 
Balloons GOOSE Cosmopolitan Event *GACHA*
 

Comments

Popular Posts