№ 1331 DAYS TO GET ORGANIZED ?

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
In the midst of my short break from work I am organizing my inventory in second life ... get a life ...
I had so many unpacked boxes, some of them even from years ago I desided it was time
to renew my friendship with the delete button.
So now in my Objects tab no unpacked boxes anymore and I inkie pinkie promise that I will keep this tab clean.
I did also some deleting in my to do folders from events ... of the past and cleaned out some old Arcade folders.
Still a lot of organizing ahead of me but I start to see light on the end of the hoarders tunnel ... or is
it another train with more goodies I see ?
 
Have fun while you clean out and shop until you drop.
 
Until January the 10th you can go shopping at  Très Chic shopping event.
The fur jacket from Mimikri and the Anastasia Khaki Panal Dress from // SEUL \\ are on display there.
The fabulous hair Cecillia is from MINA Hair and is for sale at Shiny Shabby
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CATWA Annie V4.3
Skin Applier for Catwa Head Glam Affair  @ K U S T O M 9  Alessa India *RARE GACHA*
Eyes IKON Charm Eyes Moor
Backpack =Zenith=  @  K U S T O M 9  *RARE GACHA*
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts