№ 1330 HAPPY INKIE NEWS PART II

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
On this free Tuesday I took the pixel me back in time.
The cute little puppies are adorable and are gacha items from Fawny available at N21
The talented Gocha Merlin designer and creator of !gO! made this dress called Jagna.
Enjoy your day and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.4 *NEW*
Skin Glam Affair  @ Shiny Shabby Triss *GACHA*
Hair Blues Lynnda
Scarf ::K:: @ The Mens Dept December  Cozy Scarf Femme Taffy  *GACHA*
 
Horse with Poses DS'ELLES  ALCALINE Horse
Vintage Bicycle Ravenghost Industries
 
 
Yes I reached a second life bloggers mile stone !
A picture of mine  is one of the pictures used on the Second Life Marketplace website.
Made a print screen to proof it and I am over the moon so happy.
Although the picture is almost 1 year old I am honored.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts