№ 1324 PIXELSTYLES REDHEAD DAY

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
In real life I am a wannabe redhead.
My hair dresser is my monthly hero, spicing me up, so my hair is more in line with my actions.
The quotes and sayings about brunettes don't really match my personality.
In my heart I am a "true" redhead.
 
Enjoy your days before Christmas and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CATWA Annie V4.3
Skin Applier for Catwa Head Glam Affair  @ K U S T O M 9  Alessa *GACHA*
Hair Vanity Hair @ Très Chic Monaco
Ears [MANDALA] Steking Ears
Glasses Izzie's Oversized Sunglasses
Dress American Beauty @  Très Chic Ribbed Low Back Midi Red
Sneakers [monso] My Platform Sneakers Red
Bag BESOM Kabuki Bag Charcoal
Sjawl So sorry no idea who made this and where I bought it.
It is called something. warm winter muffler tartan red and it is a GACHA item.
 
Pose *agapee* agps-photo019M
 
White Dogs {anc} Flottante Puppy Milk
Small Dog O.M.E.N @ The Arcade   Santa's Helper *GACHA*
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts