№ 1304 SUNDAY THOUGHTS

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
This weekend I got 2 more extra day's off from work, so time to play catch up.
Catching up on my bloggers to do list and time to do some work as  bloggers manager for Mina Hair.
Second life is being a total douche bag,  letting me crash 24/7 every time I go to my shadow option.
Maybe it is time to update on my Firestorm viewer to the latest version .... or naaaahhhh
Updating on viewers is never a successful proces for me so I keep this version although it feels broken.
It is also time to make your shopping list for The Arcade so you know witch machine to attack when you managed to get in. 
 
 
"Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it's even begun."
                                             
                                                                             Catherine McCormack
 
Enjoy your week and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh head [LeLutka]  v1.3 Lotte
 
Skin [PUMEC] @ Shiny Shabby  Ruslana
Appliers for Lelutka, Slink, Genesis Lab, CatWa, The Mesh Project and LOGO in the same pack.
In the pack also a body apllier HUD for the Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP and all the different mesh body parts.
I salute the skin creator  otyebis  for all the hard work to accommodate us,  all in just one pack.
 
Hair *ARGRACE* Sachi
Eyes IKON Charm Eyes Moor
Jacket GizzA  @ Shiny Shabby Norsk Jacket with Cardigan Brown
Pants Maitreya Biker Jeans #3 *NEW*
Jeans made for the Lara mesh body with a boots and a long version.
There is also a standard size pack in the same buy.
Boots =MODA= Shea Ankle Boots
Glasses Izzie's  Gentleman's Glasses Tortoiseshell
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement Lilaia
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts