№ 1282 INVENTORY CLEANING AGAIN ..... PART III

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Still counting down on my inventory numbers .... let me rephrase that I am still trying clean my sl closet.
In the midst of sorting my shit out and deleting as much as possible .. I take the shopping taxi.
Inventory count yesterday :  52.391 ...... 50.773 today.
I deleted my coat folder I had jackets in there with sculpted sleaves so it was time to let them go.
Also deleting all prim skirts and dresses and texture layerd cloting since I am wearing the mesh body from  Maitreya most of the time.
I am meshing up my inventory , all high prim furniture will be  tossed away as well, but that is a nice Sunday task.
 
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Annie mesh head.
Skin -Glam Affair- @ The Gacha Garden Denise *GACHA*
 
Hat **BAIASTICE** Estella Hat Black&White
Dress .Method. @ Cosmopotitan Open Front Paneled Dress Black&White
Shoes :::ChicChica:::  @ On9  Mauleen Noir
Opens on November 9th.
Shoes require Slink , Belleza or Maitreya  Flat. Feet.
 

Comments

Popular Posts