№ 1281 INVENTORY CLEANING AGAIN ..... PART II

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Earlier this week I started my inventory cleaning weeks.
Two weeks where the delete button is my best friend and 2 weeks of letting go the things I think I really need.
In time I made folders to  categorize stuff specially the items I did not blogged ... yet ...
For example I had a folder packed with only tops and sweaters.
When I digged deep in that folder I found sweaters that were new in store 2 years ago.
Beside a "top" folder I had a pants , skins , lingrie and skirt folder as well.
Folders with a ton of stuff basicly on my to do list but I knew I would never have the time to use it.
The only way to use it is to never sl shop anymore and blog for 24/7 for the nex 10 years.
So I did a bold thing .. without looking what was inside the folders I deleted them all !
My inventory number dropped from 54.124  to 52.391
There are more folders on my delete to do list.
I will keep you updated  with the question "Inkie how low can you go ? "
 
In the meantime I had time to make a picture as well.
Ravenghost7 designer and creator from RavenGhost Interior's made this epic bicycle.
For me being a Dutchie riding a bike is like ... breathing so I love the Penny Farthing Bicycle Experience 
The bike is for sale @ We ❥ Role-Play!
You can change the size and the color of the bike and more cool options you better check out yourself.
To my neighbor friend Mr. Raven ... "puff puff " some more so you can get inspiration to make more great items.
 
The Queen of hairs Mina Nakamura from MINA Hair made this great hair called Maarten (how Dutch is that name)
The hat comes in 4 different textures and the hair is available at The Mens Dept and will look great on the girls and the boys of second life.
 
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Annie mesh head.
Skin -Glam Affair- @ The Gacha Garden Denise *GACHA*
 
Jacket SEUL @ ~uber~. Olivier Silk Lapelled Blazer Onyx
Scarf SEUL @ ~uber~. Mohair Wrap Scarf Kurt Black&White
Top Tres Blah Collins Top Stripes
Jeans Legal Insanity Joplin Loose Jeans Black
Glasses [ Z O O M ] @ N21 Levian Glasses
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts