№ 1184 CANDY SHOP

 
 
Damn ... I lost my internet connection for almost 3 days .... and I don't know about you but when that happens to me I am lost and I am getting frustrated and angry when the repair man don't have time to fix it at once.
But as you can see he finely made the time to repair it and gave back my connection to the world.
. While I was off line I cleaned up my CD rack and found this 50 Cent song called Candy Shop
I know , I know this is not a song about candy in the "sweet tooth kind of way"
But making this picture  I could not get the song out of my head.
 
Candy Shop Lyrics  ʘ͜͡ʘ   50 Cent
 
 
7 Days left to visit Wayward Carnival.
Enjoy your rides and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head [LeLutka] Mesh Head Lotte
Skin ^^Swallow^^  @  Wayward Carnival  Samantha Caramel
Headband {Reverie}  @  Wayward Carnival Masquerade Rose Mix *GACHA*
Dress SYSY's  @  Wayward Carnival Serena Rose
Candy Stick • Pink Acid •  @  Wayward Carnival  PomeCotton Pink Glitter *GACHA RARE*
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts