№ 1149 7 DAYS OF DENIM

 
7 Days of Denim
1st Day
 
Almost 1 year ago I saw a fun challenge on Kittywitchin' called 7 Days of Denim and this challenge is on my bloggers bucket list since.
After moving my second life place to another location I got behind on my bloggers to do list so I am playing catch up.
So no 7 denim days in a row because there are more things to show you then that.
But I will make 7 denim posts for sure in weeks to come.
 
 
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Skin appliers for the Maitreya mesh body available in [theSkinnery]  main shop
Freckles on the Maitreya Mesh Body [theSkinnery]  *GROUP GIFT*
Head [LeLutka] Mesh Head Lotte
Skin [theSkinnery]  @ We ❤ Role-Play! London
Hair ""D!va""  Tessa
Top *Fishy Strawberry* Apron Top Classic Denim
Pants Emery  @ FaMESHed June Lauren Rio Jeans Washed Blue
Shoes *YS&YS* Oxford Shoes Cherry
Glasses Izzie's Gentleman's Glasses Tortoiseshell
Headphone booN Multi Stripe
 

Comments

Popular Posts