№ 1041 LADIES WHO LUNCH

 
Monday March 9th 2015 
 
Brrrr it is still cold and it rains in real life ..... I want the sun so much.
Sitting outside having high tea, talking fashion and gossip about who is kissing who and so more.
It feels like it is never going to happen.... sigh ...
My pixel Barbie is having lunch outside of the new bakery.
Come to see for yourself  a nice scenery to take pictures.
Prepare yourself for some lag the more prims I put on the land the more slow it gets but I am a sucker for details so I bare with the lag.
 
 
One of my favorite machines at The Arcade is erratic called An English Afternoon  with all high tea themed pieces.
 
Enjoy your lunch and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin ESSENCES Tila
Hair MINA Hair  @ The Chapter Four Ariana
Dress LumiereApparel @ The Liaison Collaborative"   Lace Dress Beige
Landmark for event where I bought the dress will be add later.
No in world shop jet for this brand I gave you the link to Marketplace 
Gloves erratic @ The Arcade 
Necklace & Bracelet  [MANDALA] @ Shiny Shabby Pearl Rain Season 3 
 
Pose Sitting Bauhaus Movement
Pose Standing  Ma Vie.
 
Tabel & Chairs erratic @ The Arcade
Set of Dishes erratic @ The Arcade
 

Comments

Popular Posts