№ 1020 MODERN GEISHA

 
Just a quick post on this moody Monday.
I am in the midst of  an early Spring cleaning.
Counting  down my inventory numbers to a respectable level  and reducing my bloggers to do list.
Second Life is a bad combination with my pc,  as soon as I go to high or ultra setting my pixel ass keeps on crashing. Taking me for ever to finish a picture.
 I keep my fingers crossed that my graphic card is not dying on me.
 
Enjoy your week and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
Open for public 24/7 You are welcome to visit anytime.
If you want rez right  drop me an IM so I can add you to the land group.
 
Skin -Glam Affair-  @ The Chapter Four Sophie & Ellie Asia 04
Hair +elula+ @ The Chapter Four  Hollis 1&2
Flowers in Hair *LODE*The Chapter Four Peony Crown Red *GACHA*
Dress *Fishy Strawberry* @ FaMESHed Bejewelled Dress Red
Cardigan *Fishy Strawberry* @ FaMESHed  Bejewelled Cardigan Black
Watch [MANDALA]  Kotowari Watch Red
 
Fans & Poses RACK Poses Geisha 1 *GACHA*
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts