№ 1018 GIRLS BEST FRIENDS

 
When I was 11 and 12 years old my best friend was a "horse"girl.
Every moment of the day she went to the stable to train and take care of her favorite animal and I tagged along .. scared out of my mind.
The size of the horse made me almost pee my pants and I hated the smell.
Only once I made an attempt to sit on his back  and I slide off , left me hanging on the neck screaming bloody murder. In time my friends love for horses shifted to the love of boys so we had more common ground to hang out together.
 
This post is a homage to that friendship.
 
Enjoy your ride and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin ESSENCES Tila {medium02}
Jacket *COCO*  @  COLLABOR88 February Equestrain Jacket Burgundy
Pants & Boots *COCO*  @  COLLABOR88 February  Riding Boots Wine
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts