№ 973 DECORATING THE TREE

 
Finely I surrendered and did my first pictures wearing a mesh body.
I have the Slink and the Belleza body in my inventory for some time now but was dragging to get to work with them.
For this pictures I used the Slink Physique and  an Essences skin who got mesh Slink body applyers in the main shop.
I was supprised how easy the hud worked to get rid of some body parts.
Because it is Winter in second life I don't think I am going to use it often in the weeks to come but when Spring is in the air I will be less insecure to mesh myself up again.
Happy meshing and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
Mesh Body Slink Physique
Skin ESSENCES  Tila {medium02}
Hair *ARGRACE* Haku
Top [NV] Moon Sweater Stripe Purple
Skirt Bueno Buckled Skirt Purple
Boots Bens Boutique  Serena Knit Boots Purple
Necklace =Zenith=  Peony Necklace
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts