№ 965 SUNDAY POST

 
Hello I am back !! I pimped my place up in to Winter wonderland.
More about that in posts to come.
Did my shopping in the meantime as well so my bloggers to do list is endless.
I am very happy to announce that I was invited to be one of the contributors for the [SL] Bloggers Support blogsite some weeks ago.
So first things first I needed to write an article  for [SL] bloggers support blogsite but what to write about ?!
You can read what I have written @ [SL] Bloggers Support.
 
I go back to sort out my inventory  and blog some more.
Enjoy your Sunday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin ESSENCES  Quinn Medium 01
Hair  *SOONSIKI*  F.Bomb
Top The Secret Store  Lunar Preppy Cardigan Mustard Argyle
Skirt  :::insanya::: Pencil Skirt Black
Shoes  The Secret Store  Flamel Boots Carbon
Tie [sYs]  Dandy Tie Black Copper
Glasses HOC  Rectangle Framed Glasses
Bubblegum  [Pink Fuel] Yum Bubblegum!
 
Pose first Picture Bauhaus Movement Modelling II
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts