№ 954 WAITING FOR THE TEACHER

 
 
For the past view days I had a nasty virus on my pc and because I am a computer noob there was no other choise then to bring him to the pc doctor.
Old fashion me, I have no other devises to get online , so I went cold Turkey on the internet. No internet , so no NetFlix and HBO , I had to settle with the tv with "only" 25 channels watching  series and movies I already watched a looooooooong time ago. No FaceBook , Plurk and Flickr and no second life.
I read some books and went to sleep earlyer then normal.
The pc doctor did his magic so now I am  wellrested and I am back online !!
 
Have a great weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin  -Glam Affair- @ COLLABOR88 November Lauren America 03 F Hair  Atomic {Hair}COLLABOR88 November  Hello Dolly
Bow in Hair [MANDALA]  @ Xiasumi School Festival Obi Bow Samurai Black Top  [sYs] DESIGN  @ SAD NOVEMBER  Manhattan Pull-Shirt Camel
Open until November  22nd
Pants [sYs] DESIGN  @ SAD NOVEMBER Manhattan Trousers Brown
Shoes & Socks  JD  @ COLLABOR88 November York Earth
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts