№ 926 CANDY FAIR

 
There are so many events happening and opening in a short period of time it makes my head spin and my inventory exploding.
I make it official now "I give up to keep up with the shopping madnes"
 
Some days ago Candy Fair 2014 opened and I fell in love with this pose box from {.:exposeur:.}. Because my avi is not  tall ( I am a little bit hight challenged ) most of the posing props I got, need adjustment to get me on the right hight and spot but not this prop.
 
Happy Humpday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin { .essences.} @ ~uber~ Ingrid Medium02
Lips [ MUDSKIN ]The Chapter Four Kiss My Lips Violet
Teeth Tattoo [ MUDSKIN ]The Chapter Four Teeth Tattoo V1.0
Hair +Spellbound+  NachoBitch  *NEW*
Hat Pin -Glam Affair- FaMESHed Lake Sticks Purple
Top ...Mutresse...@ FaMESHed Malena Top
Leggings ...Mutresse... @ FaMESHed Nikita Leggins
Shoes JD  Lilita Slink Lillac
Necklace [MANDALA]  @  TMD Onliest  

Poses and Prop {.:exposeur:.}  @  Candy Fair 2014 Candy Colors
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts