№ 924 MY SLINK OBSESSION

 
Today the 3th round of My Slink Obsession opened.
Everything you need,  to pimp up the body parts made my Siddean  Munro of Slink you can find here on Slink West
My pixel body is not meshed up ( yet ) I  am only wearing the Slink hands and feet. Still  doubtful if I want a mesh body and head to begin with.
And because the sl Summer fashion season is almost over I don't see the compelling need to make that decision now.
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin { .essences.}  @ ~uber~ Ingrid Medium02 Cranberry
Hair
Eaters Coma @ ~uber~ Hair 58
Top
*COCO*  @  FaMESHed  Shawl Collar Coat Black
Pants
*COCO*  @  FaMESHed  Tailored Pants Black
Shoes  Fission  @ My Slink Obsession Plaid Strapped Pumps Charcoal
Location : Small Town Green
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts