№ 923 BLACK PARTY IN KILLER BOOTS

 
Later on the evening I have to go to a rezday party and the dresscode is black.
Happy rezday to Hikaru Enimo one of the best photographers of sl.
~uber~ is hosting this month the 50 shades of grey so I dressed up as kinky inkie wearing the ultimate killer boots from Pure Poison
{ .essences. } released a beautiful skin called Ingrid. I love the skin but love the name as well because it is my real life name. This way I got a skin with "my" name, one of my  second silly life wishes
 
Enjoy your Saturday have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
Skin  { .essences.}  @  ~uber~ Ingrid Medium01 *NEW*
Hair & Mask  >TRUTH<  @ ~uber~ Vixen 
Dress  **BAIASTICE**  @ ~uber~ Elena Dress Black
Boots Pure Poison  @  ~uber~  Milla Boots Black
Spank Paddle (epia) @ ~uber~  Toy Chest
 
Chair  22769 ~[bauwerk]~uber~ 50 Shades
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts