№ 873 HAPPY HUMPDAY POST

 
 
 
 
Before second life I had no clue there is a day called Hump Day The Urban Dictionary is saying :
 The middle of a work week (Wednesday); used in the context of climbing a proverbial hill to get through a tough week.
Maybe it is just  me and  my dirty mind I first thought humpday had something to do with sex and googeling on immages I found this tekst above.... pffft I am not the only one who thinks like that. There is at least another great mind that thinks alike.
So one thought led to another and before I knew it I found myself  in chains in role of a submissive. 
In second life the BDSM community is a very "active"one. I tried to role play this side of second life for a while but I found out that I can not trust enough to play that role.
In real life I walked the BDSM path as well, going to party's all dressed in latex or rubber outfits but then it was more like a dress up party then I was really "in' to the scene.
A "newish" shopping event opend their virtual doors  called ROMP with a kinky theme. Clothing , poses with props and furniture all for those who like it naughty , playfull , sexy and kinky.
 
Happy Humpday have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin -Glam Affair- Oakley Asia 06 C
Creator : Aida Ewing
Hair + elua +   Shena
Creator : Miu Edman
Dress -Pixycat-  Royal Dress  Black
Creator : areve
Necklace & Earrings [MANDALA]COLLABOR88 July  Legacy Elephant
Creator : Kikunosuke Eel
Mask  Lark  @ ROMP Amaurotic Feline Mask Black
Creator : Sienia Trevellion
Poses and Chains Nani  @ ROMP Chained
Creator : Cherry Appletor
Wall Board  oyasumi  @  ROMP  Kinky Gear
Creator : Kenzo Gateaux
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts