№ 867 GREECE VACATION

My rl vacation past weeks ago , months of hard labour  ahead of me before  I have time off from work again. And just now the weather is hot and moist  .. life is not fair sometimes.
To stay in the Holiday season I go on trips with my avi and for this post I ended up in sl Greece a place called  Les Cyclades Ile de Sankonos .
Fisherman and their boats , blue waters , white houses with kobalt blue window frames and doors , sandy white beach to realax...... *sighs*  They say Greece is beautiful in September as well maybe it is time to check that out for myself. Hand me the travel guide .... Greece here I come!!
Have a great Sunny weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop

 
Skin -Glam Affair-  Cassia Jamaica 03G
Hair Eaters Coma  HAIR 50
Romper  *Edelweiss*  Irie 2.0
Shoes **KIWI** Galia Mesh Sneakers Cyan
Necklace & Earrings MG  Ayla Moon Goddess

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts