№ 863 INKIE CONDUCTOR

                         
 
Music is what feelings sound like
 
Am I a musical person in the way  that I play an instrument ? No the only instrument I play is the air guitar but I got to say I play it  very well.
And I love to pretend that I am a conductor of an orchestra standing in my kitchen with a pencil in my hand moving like a maestro in the Royal Albert Hall.
 
This post is a homage to music in all its variations ,  sounds and styles.
Have a great weekend and a life filled with music.
 

 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  Cassia Sea Nymph  *GROUP GIFT*
Hair Magika  Written
Jacket & Top & Scarf *BOOM* Sixty-Two Jacket Set Lime
*HUD  18 Different Colors on the Vest and Tie*
Boots & Leggings Just Design  Alstar Lacquered Yellow
Headphones [MANDALA] Eargasm
Poses with Music Sheets  . Infiniti . Dust in the Wind
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts