№ 851 FORGOTTEN CITY

 


Having a new computer does wonders for sure. I see things way better and I can see things far away as well !! For that reason I hopped from one sim to the other  the past week , did some serious sightseeing and acted like a second life tourist. For all the creators and sim designers out there I take a deep bow and give a standing ovation, you all are doing an amazing job and all of you are an inspiration to me.

For this photo shoot I travelled to  the Forgotten City the landmark profile says ( and I quote ) :

 "A once great city where the prosperous residents were served by the miraculous mechanical automatons. The people have long since disappeared, but the automatons remained and still take care of the crumbling stone walls, abandoned halls and rusty fences."

This amazing city is build in different levels with great views over the rest of the city. The buildings are very well made and the textures are  high quality. The look and feel is of an ancient Greek city and you can walk around for hours and still find picture perfect places.
Rez rights are open for public without group space needed so you can use pose balls and pose props for your pictures. Because of all this I rate this sim on my picture perfect place scale ✭✭✭✭✭+

Enjoy your week and have fun on your journy where ever you go.


 
 
Skin [theSkinnery]  @  The Arcade  Chloe 1 *RARE*
Hair  Vanity Hair  Keep It Quiet
Dress  Valentina E.  @  FaMESHed  Clara II Bow Dress Violet
Shoes =MODA= DESINGS Fiona Flower Peep Toe Pumps
For Slink High Feet
Glasses  Izzie's  Oversized Sunglasses
Bracelet  {Zaara}  Indra Painted Stacked Bangles
 

Comments

Popular Posts