№ 849 THE TRACE

Hello I am back I had a great festival I buzzed my tits and danced my ass off. I needed some days to recover but now with 6 days of vacation time remaining I am ready to work on my bloggers to do list. Since I have a new pc with a better working graphic card sl is opening up to me to all it's wonders. I did some sl traveling the past days to update a note card with sl travel destinations. In posts to come I will take pictures on different sims to show how other sl residents making a piece of pixel heaven and are willing to share it with others.

First stop The Trace home of Kylie Jaxxon  and there is a beautiful beach area now. The reason I say now is because this sim is changing with the seasons and will have a different look and feel with the turning of the sl pages. Kylie is so friendly to open the rez rights to the public without the need of group space so you have the opportunity to use pose balls and pose props that need rezzing. Do pick up your pieces after you are  done but that goo's without saying.  If and when you make pictures there you can add them in The Trace Flickr group as well.
I love the textures of the sand and the detailing of the decorations and together with the wide views I give this place ✭✭✭✭✭ on the 1 to 5 picture perfect scale.

Have a great trip and have fun while you shop until you drop.


 
Skin -Glam Affair-  Brandi
Hair /Wasabi Pills/  Mia
Shirt  DeeTaleZ  Cotton Long Shirt Coffee Stripes
Pants Maitreya  White Cropped Pants
Feet Slink Natural Barefeet
Sneakers around Neck  A T T I C  Sneaky Boots Hang Brown *GACHA*
Earrings *KUNGLERS* Paradiso Earrings Copper
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts