№ 846 FASHION FOR LIFE

Fashion For Life is SL’s longest-running  and most successful fashion fair. All donations go to SL Relay for Life, benefiting the American Cancer Society. 
Fashion For Life runs from June 7th – June 20th across 10 sims. The theme this year is Wanderlust – a reflection of Relay For Life’s theme Journey To A Promise. Over the 10 sims, you will find 150 stores, gacha areas and a region wide passport game. 
Here is the link where to find your favorite designer or brand in alphabetically order how convenient is that.

I got a new pc and I am over the moon so happy that I could upgrade to a viewer that supports material enabled textures. I need to play with the windlight settings a little bit more to show the optimal effects of that kind of textures. On this pictures I show a dress  from petit chat made by Trinity Yazimoto and she   is using her own personal real life artwork as inspiration to her second life creations. Also material enabled is the MINA hair called Femke  , both available @ Fashion For Life. I added the direct shop URL's on the event so you are as close as possible.
The shoes are from =MODA= DESIGNS called Princess Sling Back Heel and I just love them the textures are high quality and the colors are fabulous. They are made for the Slink high feet.
Have a great day and have fun while you shop until you drop.


 

Comments

Popular Posts