№ 844 INKIE SL SHOE HO

Yes there is no point in denying  I am a second life shoe ho. No point in sugar coating the fact that I will bend over and pick up every pixel nickel dime I lay my eyes on to get my hands on the latest hot high heels. Before the Slink feet revolution wearing high heels was a pain in the ass with coloring the skins to match the feet that came with the shoe. Only Gos en N-core shoes with their shin matching websites were feeding my hunger to shoes. But not anymore Hallelujah and praise the  Lord of shoes  it is raining shoes all over the grid and I am over the moon so happy about it. First picture are a creation of Victoria Grau  of VG SHOES  second picture the shoes are from Eon of MODA DESIGNS. Girls you both make my second life feet jump for joy keep on the good work you rock.
I made this pictures some weeks ago and when I was cleaning up my old pc I found them again so pffft saved them before loosing them by changing pc's

I got myself a new pc .. good news I can see liquid / fluid mesh and I can see material enabled designs as well because I am able to upgrade to the last generation viewer. On my old pc I had the CS2  photoshop program installed and I got that program trough an once in a life time change by getting an installation code on line. This program was lost by  getting a new pc so I am kind of lost right now not having a photoshop program that is capable of changing the shape of things a little bit, that is possible in the photoshop liquefy tool. Next on my list is a Adobe photshop program that is affordable or a lucky change to get a free code again. I am happy with just the CS2 version I just need the liquefy tool and I am back on track when it comes to finishing my pictures.
Happy weekend have fun while you shop until you drop.


 
1st Picture
Skin -Glam Affair-  Coral
Hair  +Spelbound+   Nahara
Dress LMD  Delilah Dress Melon
Shoes VG  SHOES Coco Red
Glasses  [MAGIC NOOK] Golden Life Sunglasses Pastel
 
2cond Picture
Skin -Glam Affair-  Coral
Hair MINA  @ My Attic Astrid
Top ::{u.f.o}::  Vreezy Off Shoulder Blouse Strawberry
Pants  Emery  High Waisted Jeans Jule
Shoes  MODA DESIGNS  Fiona Flower Peep Toe Pumps
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts